EP-M150 Metal 3D Printer
With Eplus3D MPBF™(Metal Powder Bed Fusion) technology, EP-M150 can professionally print complex 3D geometry data into high-performance metal 3D parts which are suitable for batch manufacturing of dental parts medical implants and material research centers to develop various metal powders with its open parameter platform.Get a Quote
High Precision Printing Quality & High Efficiency
- Small laser facula and reduced layer thickness guarantees enhanced precision printing and high quality parts.
- Intelligent powder coating method and faster scanning speed ensures high speed printing.
- Precise oxygen control and unique scanning path technology yields high-quality printing.
- Improved powder feeding and sieving system enables high material utilization.
- Gas consumption<0.8L/min (Printing period).
- Optimized chamber structure and excellent sealing properties minimize gas consumption.
Easy Maintenance&High Safety
- Intuitive user interface.
- Optimized structure design for easier maintenance
- Integrates more than 10 security technologies.
- Working environment and real-time gas monitoring.
Explore moreInconel 718 - Mainstream 3D Printing Material for Additive ManufacturingAerospace 20,Apr,2021
Explore moreEplus3D Cooperates with PWR to Provide Additive Cooling SolutionsAutomotive 22,Mar,2021
Explore moreManufacturing and Materials of 3D Printed Cranial PlatesDental 12,Mar,2021
Explore moreMetal Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace by Eplus3D EP-M650Aerospace 02,Feb,2021
Explore moreEP-M250 SLM 3D Printer Produced the Cupping Injection MoldsTooling 18,Jan,2021
Explore moreMetal 3D Printing Breaks the Bottleneck in Injection MoldingTooling 18,Jan,2021
Explore moreMetal 3D Printing Promotes Revolution in Valve Design and ManufacturingAutomotive 18,Jan,2021
Explore moreShorten the Auto Parts Development Period Less Than One Week by 3D PrintingAutomotive 18,Jan,2021