EP-M150T Dental Metal 3D Printer
Eplus3D Dental Metal 3D Printer EP-M150T can professionally print dental metal crowns, bridges, brackets with improved powder feeding and sieving system enables a high material utilization rate, which is more than 550 crowns printed only by 1kg powder Optimized chamber structure and excellent sealing properties minimize gas consumption <0.2L/min(printing period is 0.3±0.1MPa).Get a Quote
- It only takes around 5.5hrs to print a full plate of teeth around 220 crowns), around 6.5hrs to print a full plate of partials (around 15 pcs.)
LOW OPERATION COST
- Improved powder feeding and sieving system enables a high material utilization rate:approx. 550 crowns printed only by 1 kg powder.
- Optimized chamber structure and excellent sealing proper-ties minimize gas consumption:gas consumption <0.2 L/min (printing period).
CONVENIENT OPERATIONLOW OPERATION COST
- “One-click printing” makes sure people can operate the EP- M150 very easily.
- Optimized structure design allows easier maintenance.
- Safety desing,anti_misoperation,anti-electric shock, fire prevention,anti-waste,anti-pollution
- Real -time monitoring and traceable of working environment and gas sources status ,safe and reliable.
Explore moreInconel 718 - Mainstream 3D Printing Material for Additive ManufacturingAerospace 20,Apr,2021
Explore moreEplus3D Cooperates with PWR to Provide Additive Cooling SolutionsAutomotive 22,Mar,2021
Explore moreManufacturing and Materials of 3D Printed Cranial PlatesDental 12,Mar,2021
Explore moreMetal Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace by Eplus3D EP-M650Aerospace 02,Feb,2021
Explore moreEP-M250 SLM 3D Printer Produced the Cupping Injection MoldsTooling 18,Jan,2021
Explore moreMetal 3D Printing Breaks the Bottleneck in Injection MoldingTooling 18,Jan,2021
Explore moreMetal 3D Printing Promotes Revolution in Valve Design and ManufacturingAutomotive 18,Jan,2021