EP-M650 Metal 3D Printer
Using MPBF (Metal Powder Bed Fusion) technology, the EP-M650 is using a 655 x 655 x 800 mm build envelope and four laser systems to ensure a high efficiency printing production. The precise positioning and innovative area splicing control technology hereby offers uniformity and stability throughout the whole printing phase.The system can operate with various metal powders such as Titanium-, Aluminum- and Nickel-based alloys or Die Steel, Stainless Steel, Chrome Cobalt Alloys and other materials. It is siutable for the direct manufacturing of large-size, high-precision and high-performance parts in the aerospace, automotive and defense industry.Get a Quote
High Efficiency & Productivity
- Printing of mass-individualized parts in the 340 Liter (655 x 655 x 800 mm) build chamber.
- Four lasers are printing simultaneously with up to 120 cm3, which is an increased efficiency of 3.5 times compared to a single laser system.
- Printing large layer thicknesses of more than 60 um possible.
Stable Quality, Good Consistency
- High parts accuracy in the overlap area of 0.1 mm. The deviation of mechanical properties compared to a single laser system is lower than 3%.
- Optimized design the air flow ensures the effective removal of dust and splatter as well as a unifrom parts quality in the whole print bed.
- The strict calibration ensures the consistency between parts and batches.
Humanized Design, High Automation Degree
- Friendly user interface with fully automatic one-click printing funciton.
- The buildjob information is displayed in real time with traceable prinitng parameters and a detailed printing report.
- The one-piece take out function ensures a high automation and low down time, due to an automatic movement of the building cylinder into the cleaning module after the print is finished.
Real Time Monitoring, High Security
- Safety design, prevent misoperation, electric shock, fire, waste and pollution.
- Outstanding overall sealing performance, use and recovery of powder in a closed state.
- Environment and gas source state Real-Time Monitoring, safe and reliable.
Perfect After-sales Service
- We support our customers with ....
- Assisting our customers in new material parameter development. Existing parameter packages are provided free of charge.
Explore moreInconel 718 - Mainstream 3D Printing Material for Additive ManufacturingAerospace 20,Apr,2021
Explore moreEplus3D Cooperates with PWR to Provide Additive Cooling SolutionsAutomotive 22,Mar,2021
Explore moreManufacturing and Materials of 3D Printed Cranial PlatesDental 12,Mar,2021
Explore moreMetal Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace by Eplus3D EP-M650Aerospace 02,Feb,2021
Explore moreEP-M250 SLM 3D Printer Produced the Cupping Injection MoldsTooling 18,Jan,2021
Explore moreMetal 3D Printing Breaks the Bottleneck in Injection MoldingTooling 18,Jan,2021
Explore moreMetal 3D Printing Promotes Revolution in Valve Design and ManufacturingAutomotive 18,Jan,2021
Explore moreShorten the Auto Parts Development Period Less Than One Week by 3D PrintingAutomotive 18,Jan,2021