EP-A350 Resin 3D Printer
EP-A350 3D Printer Stereo Lithography is developed by Eplus3D, which is professional in 3D printing technology. The system is user friendly, high stability, free maintenance and perfect printing result.Get a Quote
Stable & Reliable
- Dense high precision marble moving substrate
- Self-developed software, support continuous upgrade
- Automatic detection & calibration by functional module ensure working stability
- Optimized structure, less maintenance
- Patented VarioBeam technology
- High-speed scan
- Brand-new software brings one-click print and outstanding performance
- Self-developed 3D optical high-precision calibration technology
- Avoiding the influence of human factors
User-friendly & Intelligent
- Provide different processing parameter package
- Broad application flexibility
- Remote control available
EP-Resin, machine controlling software
RECOMMENDED MATERIALSSomos ® GP Plus 14122
White opaque material, similar as ABS and PBT, an ideal choice for automobile, aerospace and consumption products, also can be used in biomedicine, dental and skin applications.
Somos ® WaterShed XC 11122
Transparent material without color, similar as ABS and PBT, with exceptional clarity and high water-resistance, an ideal choice for automobile, medical and consumption products, including lens, packing, fluid flow analysis, concept models, etc.
RECOMMENDED MATERIALSSomos ® PerFORMWhite material, with high heat tolerance, outstanding detail resolution and stiffness, ideal material for a variety of applications including tooling, wind tunnel testing, high temperature testing, electrical casings and automotive housings.
White material, with good surface effect and ductility, an ideal choice for hand models, functional parts, models, etc.
Compatible with standard 355 nm photosensitive resin.
Explore moreMetal 3D Printing Promotes Revolution in Valve Design and ManufacturingAutomotive 18,Jan,2021
Explore moreMetal 3D Printing for Small Batch Diverse Sheet Metal Flexible ManufacturingAerospace 18,Jan,2021
Explore more3D Printed Metal Cooling Jacket Boost the Formula Electric Student TeamConsumer Goods 12,Dec,2020